Apply for a Visa

Contact Us

Legalisation and notarization services

A Statutory declarations for use : Getting married in China 

We can also provided a legalistion service from the uk goverment (UK Apostille,FCO)

and the Chinese Goverment and Certify service (for use in China), for the following documents :


  • Birth certificate
  • Academic certificates (Degree and college )
  • Civil and marriage certificates
  • Documents from UK overseas territories
  • Certificates of Incorporation
  • Religious documents
  • Certificate of no Impediment
  • Export certificates
  • Non-Criminal record checks
  • Death Certificates
  • Divorce Certificates


Please call for more details, or email us @ This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Phone: 0845 388 2838
Mobile: 07772 726456





Please note that China Visa Services is a servicing agent and is not associated with either the Chinese Embassy or any Government. In many cases Embassies charge a fee for handling visas, if we handle your application a fee is charged for advising and helping with the requirements and preparation of your visa. Additionally, we will send a courier to collect the visa so you don’t have to queue. The services and forms we use are available from the Government for a lower cost.